Congratulations on your commitment to a healthier life! Below are some things to know.Before Photos & Measurements – Wednesday, September 28th or Thursday, September 29th (Any time between 4:00 and 7:15PM)
Orientation Date: Saturday, October 1 at 8:30am
- Men - this photo will be done with no shirt. Choose form fitting shorts if possible… It is best if you have compression or biker shorts as we do need to see most of the leg (socks will be removed).
- Women - A two piece bathing suit or a sports bra and form fitting shorts - we need to see your tummy and most of your legs.
- These photos are taken in private and only the photographer, those judging, and you will see them. In ten weeks you will be glad you took the photo, even if it may seem a bit uncomfortable and stressful today. The pictures really are quick and painless!
Alternate Testing/Orientation: Wednesday, October 5 at 6:30pm
- Orientation will last about two hours. Please come a bit early to finish any registration materials that may have been missed.
- Be prepared to do physical activity, including a one mile run/walk (bring appropriate shoes and dress accordingly for the weather).
- Be fully hydrated. You will want to drink about 64oz of water the day before orientation. (Note: caffeine and alcohol dehydrate the body.)
- Eat a light breakfast before you arrive.
- Bring a bottle of water and a light snack if you like.
- Bring optimism and enthusiasm! You have already taken a big step toward your new, healthier life. This is the day that begins a whole new journey to health and fitness! Enjoy the process.
If you are unable to attend orientation on October 1 you may attend the alternate orientation on October 5. Please plan to come to class on Monday, October 3 about 20 minutes early.
First Day of Classes: Monday, October 3
Nutrition Seminar: An in depth nutrition seminar will be held Saturday, October 8th at 9:30a.m and will last approximately 1 hour. Please plan to attend so you are living Level 10 at home as much as in the gym!
We at Farrell's are proud and excited to be a part of your transformation and we will do our best to make sure this ten week course is a fun, positive and healthy experience for each of you!
Please feel free to call us at (515) 255-0095 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.